The Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD is the trump for a perfect Summer holiday and provides the opportunity for free admission for many attractions. The JOKER CARD period for 2015: May 14th until October 26th. Cards can only be produced and used during this period.
- Reiterkogel gondola (unlimited use)
Attractions: adidas Freeride, Berg Kodok, Alpine Flower Path
- Kohlmais gondola (unlimited use)
Attractions: Montelino´s adventure path, Milka Line, Bird of prey show
- Schattberg X-Press (unlimited use)
Attractions: X-Line, Start Seven Summits, Pinzgau Walk
- Zwölferkogel gondola (unlimited use)
Attractions: Z-Line, Homeland roundpath
- Asitz gondola Leogang (1 run per day)
Attractions: Sensory experience park, Leo´s summer tobogganing, Flying Fox XXL (not incl.), Bikepark Leogang
- Noddy Train (unlimited use)
Attractions: Devils´s water, High Rope Course, Schnitza´s Woodpark, Treetop Path
- Hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm - the Hiking Bus runs between Vorderglemm and Lengau and stops at every bus stop along the main road.
- Tennis courts in Saalbach - The sand courts in Saalbach are situated behind the tourist information. Please reserve in advance.
- Indoor Tennis in Hinterglemm - The tennis hall is situated after Hinterglemm on the lefthand side. Please reserve in advance.
- Crazy golf in Saalbach - always funny: In Saalbach behind the tourist information, in Hinterglemm at the central park.
- Guided walks - Join the walks with our experienced guides. Up to seven walks a week! Check the weekly programme for details.
- Käpt´n Hook pools - The Käpt'n Hook adventure pool is situated in the centre of Saalbach. It's perfect to cool down on hot summer days.
- Homestead Museum - Take time to visit the homestead- and ski-museum in Saalbach. It's worth it!
- Picture Show - Learn more about the alpine living- and regeneration area. You can find the details on the weekly programme.
More Bonuspartners from the Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD can be found here.