The Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD is the trump card for the perfect summer vacation - You will receive your JOKER CARD upon arrival. Your JOKER CARD is valid for the duration of your stay. Besides exclusive partners which offers you can use free of charge, many bonus partners offer attractive reductions for JOKER CARD holders.
The JOKER CARD is included in the period from June 11th to October 4th 2020 and allows free use of up to 8 gondolas and access to the region's most popular attractions. Furthermore, JOKER CARD holders enjoy a price advantage of 30% on all bike tickets of Austria's largest bike region with up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, in the Epic Bikepark Leogang und in Fieberbrunn as well as bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.
6 INSTEAD OF 4 GONDOLAS IN SUMMER OPERATION
In summer 2020, two additional gondolas will be put into regular summer operation. In addition to the new 12er KOGEL gondola built in 2019, the Westgipfel gondola and the Schattberg Sprinter will be operating, thus opening up the Schattberg East - West - Zwölferkogel axis.
CHANGES FROM SUMMER 2020
From summer 2020 there will be a change in the JOKER CARD model regarding bike transport. Specifically, from 2020, two uses per day of a gondola lift in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang including bike transport will be possible. Biking without limit: JOKER CARD holders enjoy a price advantage of 30% on all bike tickets of Austria's largest bike region with up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn.
- Unlimited use of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Daily one-time use of up to 2 gondola lifts in Leogang
- 2 x daily free bike transport with gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Biking without limits in Austria's largest biking region: 30% discount on all bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport of up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn
- Attractions for kids: Berg Kodok, Montelino's Adventure Path, Devil’s Water, Motor Skills Path, Fairytale forest, Kids Hiking Challenge, summit playgrounds and much more
- Unlimited access to the Käpt'n Hook outdoor adventure pool Saalbach
- Unlimited use of the end-of-the-valley-train in Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the public transport system in the whole Pinzgau district
- Up to 10 guided hikes per week by the Tourist Board
- Unlimited use of the mini golf courses in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the tennis facilities in Saalbach and Hinterglemm (please reserve in advance)
- Free admission to the Local Museum and Ski Museum
- In addition, you will receive attractive discounts from a large number of bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land
More Bonuspartners from the Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD can be found here.