An unforgetable experience at the roof of Austria.
Position: Starts in Fusch (approx. 40 km)
Opening hours: From the beginning of May until the beginning of November
Wildlife Park Ferleiten
From red and fallow deer to marmots, brown bears and wolves.
Position: Fusch-Ferleiten (approx. 40 km)
Opening hours: From May to November from 8 am until it gets dark
Power station reservoirs Kaprun
Visit to the Glockner-Kaprun power station group with their Wasserfallboden and Moserboden reservoirs.
Position: Kaprun - Kesselfall (approx. 35 km)
Opening hours: Beginning of May until mid-October
A nice silver mine with a Minery-Museum closeby.
Position: Leogang - Hütten (approx. 35 km)
Opening hours: From May to October daily from 10 am to 5 pm
- Kreativland Maishofen - www.kreativland.at
- Nationalpark Centre Mittersill - www.nationalparkzentrum.at
- City Salzburg - www.salzburg.info
- Zoo Hellbrunn - www.salzburg-zoo.at
- Eisreisenwelt Werfen - www.eisriesenwelt.at
- Summer tobbogan track Saalfelden - www.biberg.at
- Krimmler Waterfalls - www.wasserfaelle-krimml.at
- and much more ...